Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not complete your purchase unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
All payments are made in AUD$.
Payment should be made via credit card or debit card wherever possible.
We reserve the right to cancel a course without notice.
It is the participants responsibility to ensure they hold a current Registration within the state of territory in which the course is located.
All course participants should hold a current Personal + Professional Liability Insurance, as this course includes a practical component.
- A $50 administration fee will be incurred if you cancel prior to two weeks from the course date
- No refund is available for those who cancel within two weeks of the course date
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered at the discretion of the director
COVID-19 SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The course will run as a ‘face to face’ COVID safe event.
We all have a collective responsibility to keep each other safe. Appropriate physical distancing, cleaning and hygiene measures in accordance with and subject to the Victorian State Government regulations and health advice. These basic principles must be adhered to throughout your time with us. We ask that you download and use the COVID safe App when attending our course.
If participants are prevented from attending in person due to COVID-19 restrictions (e.g border restrictions or gathering limitations) the course may be postponed. If this occurs, we will provide information to the email / phone number provided during course registration.
You must stay at home and must not attend the venue or the course if you:
- Have COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of sense of smell); or
- Have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
- are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the course date falls within the isolation/quarantine period) for any reason including:
- being a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- having recently been to an exposure site or red zone according to the Victorian State Government.
You must contact us as soon as possible if you fall into any of these categories.
In the instance that the course does not run at all due to COVID-19, The Hip and Groin Clinic will not be liable for any associated costs or losses including but not limited to hotel quarantine, transport or accommodation that may be incurred by the participant relating to the course.